Monday, May 16, 2016

My top three Movies

 

 My top 3 movies I enjoy watching:



           1.          
The Mist is one of my all time favorite movies. I enjoy watching this movie because, I feel like its not your ordinary movie. This movie has plot twists and events that make you realize what a certain aspect of the world can do to people. Stephan King's book is off course way more descriptive, but the actors in the movie really portray the book.  


         2.                               
I really enjoy watching the movie The Outsiders, because this movie captures a view of S.E Hinton's original book. This movie is what I think a perfectly made movie of a book. I also enjoy watching this movie , because it offers a summery of the book, which I love. 


       3.                                         
I really like watching Gone Girl because it gives you an insight on the side to every story, it  makes you believe a certain idea but then changes your perspective as the movie progresses. This movie has a huge plot twist , which I find very interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment