Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My bucket list!



          1.  Go Sky Diving !
As soon as I turn eighteen , the first thing I want to do is go Sky Diving . I want to go Sky Diving because I've  always wanted to see the world from a different point of view . 

      2.  Go Paddle boarding !
                          
                         
I want to go paddle boarding because , I want to see the water and creatures living underneath the water. 

      3. Go to Disneyland. 
  Disneyland looks like a magical place , and id like to experience that magic for myself.  

    4. Get my masters in Computer engineering !

                                                 
I really want to get my masters' in computer engineering because I want to start my career as a software/ computer engineer , in order to modernizer an make new technology. 
      
    5. Travel around the world !
                                                     
I want to travel the world because I've always wanted to see the qualities and things that make each place different . 

No comments:

Post a Comment